Friday, April 29, 2016

Music



music is always been a part of my life
like you breath air, I breath music
what my music has done for people and me
is I go and I sing
it makes me felt good
Music is a contribution to people
Music is a contribution to life

when i get something new
it changes everything
it changes my flow
it changes my style
endless possibility of styling
have your own unique flow

as I start diving myself in the music world
I started listening to the records
to the arrangement
to the harmony
as you're listening
you're learning

the way that I shake my voice has change
the that I approach a songs has change
you have to have a thing that make people think
you're singing is fantastic!
but if you dont make music when they cant feel it
you'll lose 'em
they dont feel
there's nothing there

No comments: