Saturday, August 4, 2012

.wish.



Oh Allah! can you please send me something to wish on
Or at least tell these demons on my back to just get gone
I know that I'm the shit but I'm still getting pissed on
I'm talking about nobody's understanding me, ms swan
Looking like a man, but I feel like a boy
I try to do what I can, but I'm feeling destroyed
I just wanna raise the roof n leave the ceiling destroyed
But every time I spit the truth, there's nothing filling the void
so I look to the light of the stars
Like Lord could you please show me that you aint far
I'm a nice guy, I hope I don't finish last
No Fuck that I'm a rocket and I'm built to blast
So I stay focused like the camera lenses
And I stay humble never act pretentious
because if I had a wish that the heavens sent me
It would be simply that You don't forget me

I made a wish on one, now I am one
You can't block my shots, AND1!
Now the stuck up girls think I'm handsome
And my pops is proud, damn son!
I went from just pretend, to ustaz sons
I been moving on up, and it just began
No one helped me then, it was just my pen
I'm here to claim my crown, I'm the freshest prince
see I had your attention now I gotcha respect
Always did my own thing, I don't got no regrets
I keep going and going aint no stopping me yet
Now I'm rocky balboa at the top of the steps
I don't need no star, I'm a spaceship
See what I want in life, and I take it
Haters used to talk, they don't say shit
because you cant deny, that I made it

No comments: